Condo Insurance

We can guide you through the special coverages that you require as a condo owner regarding property, liability, and deductible assessments. In order to cover yourself properly you will need to know the deductible of your corporations' master insurance policy.


If you own a condo you have special insurance needs.

Changes to the Saskatchewan Condomium Corporations Act have made it essential that you, as a Condo Unit Owner, insure yourself properly.  Your Condo Corporation’s by-laws may allow them to assess you for a portion of repairs to the building in the event of a claim.  Assessments of $2,500 or $5,000 are not uncommon!
Condominiums can be an apartment style, townhouse style or bareland style structure.
Note:  Most bareland condominium corporations require that you insure your individual dwelling building.  Please visit our Homeowners Insurance page for further information.  Give us a call and we can explain how this works.
Your apartment or townhouse condominium corporation will have an insurance policy that covers the building, property and common areas that are collectively owned by the unit owners – this is known as the “Master Policy”.  However, this policy does not cover your belongings, improvements you make to your unit or your personal liabilities.
Your condo unit owners’ policy can:
  • Protect your possessions
  • Provide coverage should your condo unit become damaged
  • Protect you if you are legally responsible for injury to someone else or for damage to their property.

Order Enquiry Form

Contact form description text

  • 7 + 66 =